Jobs in Qatar
- QA/QC Inspector (Insulation & TSA) ,Salary Negotiable
Qualification : Diploma or Engineering with NACE / BGas Level 2 and Icorr Level 2 Insulation Diploma or Engineering with NACE / BGas Level 2 and Icorr Level 2 Insulation.
REQUIRED QUALITY :
- Responsible for leading the QA/QC effort in the Contractor’s area of responsibility. Must have more than 10 years’ experience in Scaffolding, Insulation, Thermally sprayed Coating Services in the Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining or Power Generation industry.
- Minimum 5 years in QA/QC lead position.
- Must have a sound understanding of how a QA/QC structure with embedded lessons learnt can provide the foundations of high quality Maintenance Execution. Must be able to read, write and speak English (IELTS 7 Equivalent) and to be able to communicate with the majority manpower in their language.
- Must be able to work with computers utilising Microsoft Windows & Office suite of packages.
- Must be capable of managing and executing QA/QC audits & Quality Plan.
- Must be capable of developing and interpreting the QA/QC related procedures and guidelines and actively pursue all staff to adhere to the QA/QC standards.
- Must have certification of minimum Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering with NACE / BGas Level 2 and Icorr Level 2 Insulation Inspector qualification. Must be capable of training staff in QA/QC procedures. k) Must be able to develop reporting for QA/QC statistics, and KPIs. Inspector shall demonstrate a thorough working knowledge and proven ability of all phases and types of coating and Insulation application and methods and recognized industry standard.
- Inspector shall have knowledge of all international sand blasting equipment and airless / airspray equipment such as Clemco, Wiwa, Graco etc.
- Inspector must be familiar with international codes, inspection and testing requirement for insulation, painting and coating activities.
- Preferably have experience in facilitation of Root Cause Analysis.
To apply : Send your resume to [email protected] with educational/ experience certificates.