Long Term Epc Job Openings Worldwide
Indman Is seeking to hire on urgent basis for permanent Engineering and Construction roles the following positions with their various Multinational EPC clients having major Oil and Gas projects Onshore and Offshore worldwide :
- Managers – Engineering (must have Sea Water Treatment experience) HSE / Project Controls / Contracts / Subcontracts / Project Quality / Site QC
- Lead Engineers – Cost / HSE Loss Prevention / Piping / Electrical / Instrument & Control / Civil & Structural Engineer / Mechanical Rotating
- Senior Engineers – Process / Instrument & Control / Process Safety / Telecommunication / Civil/Structural / Piping / Pipeline / Pipeline Stress / Material / Rotating / Static / Electrical / HSE Loss Prevention / Contracts / Subcontracts (Pre & Post Award) / QA/QC
- Engineers – Process / Process Safety / Instrument & Control / Civil & Structural / Piping Engineer Material / Piping Engineer Layout / Pipeline / Static / Rotating / Electrical / Planning / Cost / QC Civil / QC Mechanical / QC Welding / QC Painting & Coating / QC (E&I,Telecom,CP)
- Planners – Engineering & Procurement / Construction
- Designers – Process / Process Safety / Instrument & Control / Civil & Structural / Piping / Electrical
- Administrators – Piping (PDS / SP3D) / Contracts / Subcontract (QS)
- Inspector Materials
- Document Controllers
Beside permanent positions with some of the world’s ranked and largest companies in EPC realm with attractive salary packages, Candidates having 7 to 15 year’s proven and relevant experience are also being sorted for Secondment through Indman with flexible Family contracts to be based in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Candidates of any nationality with extensive experience in similar roles with Onshore / Offshore projects of ADNOC or ARAMCO considering a change in career and immediately available may apply with updated CV’s, Credentials and Certificates to [email protected] for shortlisting and arranging for a Face to Face Final interviews / meetings with Prospective Employers with in next two weeks noting that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for these meetings:
How To Apply for This Job: Read the Job Details carefully, If the Job Requirement matches your Profile, Apply by Sending Resume with Document to the Email ID Mentioned on the Job Ad / JD or Call them or Contact office on the mentioned Address.
Read the ad to know more about the vacancies and the qualifications / Experience reqd. | Read the Ad carefully before you apply
If you have any friends, relatives, colleagues or acquaintances who will be matching the below profile, we request you to please share these details to them.
[Note: We try to provide genuine jobs .We dont have any role in Recruitment Process.Please enquiry about the Recruiting Agent before you accept the Job Offer / Pay any Money to them]