URGENT HIRING FOR M/S ICMS CO- JUBAIL, SAUDI ARABIA.
(FOR SABIC PROJECT)
– Min High School/Dip with Good command in English. Min 3yrs Exp in Warehouse & Material Management activities of Petrochemical Plant/ Oil & Gas / Power Plant Pref.
– Coordinate with warehouse staff to select storage bins according to storage type for counting process.
– Generate the counting document from SAP system and conduct physical count with reporting the count results.
– Report all cycle count observations (Miss-located items, damaged, expired, unknown, incomplete, unit of measure issues or different material).
– Post the count result in SAP system to obtain the discrepancy results. In case of discrepancies, re-count document to be generated and start physical re-count for discrepancies with enter the results of re-count.
– Clear bins location in the SAP system that recorded no discrepancy immediately after the count.
– Report all discrepancies to the warehouse in weekly basis for further investigation & feedback.
– Apply quality check after warehouse feedback and update discrepancy in SAP system.
– Prepare final variance form and obtain warehouse and cycle count required approvals.
– Participate with warehouse and affiliates focal point in discrepancy RCA (corrective, preventive action & recommendation) and follow up until RCA closing.
– Maintain cycle count reporting records, approvals and archive the files details along with all communications.
Salary: 3000 SR + 300 SR
• Works Hours: 08 Hrs.
• Working Days: 6 days a week.
• Accommodation, Medical & Trans. By Company.
• Contract: 2 years
• Only ECNR Passports Accepted.
Shortlisting is in progress.
Interested candidates can contact in person OR forward CV to [email protected] OR contact us at 022-24476655 / 600