URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR A REPUTED COMPANY FOR THEIR CONTRACT WITH SAUDI ARAMCO IN SAUDI ARABIA
Attractive Salary + Other Benefits
FIELD COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR FG24524 :
Degree in engineering, safety engineering, industrial hygiene, or environmental science. or in a related field is preferred.
• Must have Above 10 years of related safety Field experience in the Onshore Oil/Gas Operation facilities or petrochemical industrial plants.
• Have a knowledge and field experience in the safe operation practices. and had worked as Field compliance to review/audit work permit practices including all type of works -Hot. cold. confined space entry and others”
• Have a knowledge and field experience in reviewing and auditing Isolation Lockout and Use of Hold Tags Process.
• Have a knowledge and field experience in the requirement of ESD system bypass and required risk analysis
• Have a knowledge and field experience in hazardous material handling
• Have a knowledge and field experience in Job Safety Analysis and hazard recognition
• Have a knowledge and field experience with regard to the requirement of emergency response in terms of planning, practicing and execution.
• Must have knowledge or training in the following: occupational health. safety and environmental compliance with applicable industry, governmental and/or international standards.
• Must have demonstrated knowledge of delivering hands on health, safety and environmental training. Must also have ability to assist with developing, implementing, and coordinating comprehensive health and safety programs.
• Strong communication skills. both verbal and written (training/presentations/report writing). Ability to lead and direct teams and/or committees. Strong PC skills in Microsoft Office (Word. Excel and PowerPoint). Skilled in the standards. concepts. practices. and procedures within the health, safety and environmental fields. • Excellent English communication and writing skills
Email your cvs on [email protected] or call us on 8108108947 / 7019495486
F.GHEEWALA HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTANTS