Vacancies for reputed Fine Dine Restaurant in Europe
We have an opening in Europe Location for a very reputed Fine Dine Restaurant.
Candidate must be available in any Gulf area with minimum 6 months valid residency card.
ASSISTANT COOK – 600 USD.
Candidate must have cooking experience in continental and European food. Initially he will work as cook helper with main chef and once he learn the Romanian traditional food cooking then he will work as a cook.
KITCHEN HEPLPER – 600 USD.
Must have experience in kitchen helper, cutting vegetable, and dishwasher and clean the kitchen.
WAITER – 600 USD.
Must have experience in hospitality industry.
HOUSEKEEPING ATTENDANT- 600 USD.
Must have experience in hospitality industry. Have to arrange the room and clean the entire room and hotel area.
• Candidates must be smart, healthy and physically fit.
• Candidates must be proactive and interested to work.
• Candidates take the work seriously, do with responsibility and independently.
• Candidates are not allowed to use their phone at the work place and inside the working-place.
• Candidates must have minimum 2 years’ experience in the Hospitality Industry.
• Candidates must have work experience in hotels and restaurants. GCC experience is preferable.
• Candidates must have good English communication skill.
• Candidates must be proactive, hygiene, look smart and pretty candidates required.
• Candidates must have to take care their accommodation very neat and clean.
• Candidates must use the accommodation utilities and equipment in well manner.
• Candidates must show respect and follow the company policy and country law.
• Project Location: One of 7(seven) client hotels from Constanta – Black Sea Side.
• Project Duration: One year and extendable.
• Food Allowance: 3 meals per day pprovided by the client, in its own restaurants.
• Accommodation: Provided by the client.
• Transportation: Provided by the client.
• Working Hours: 8 hours per day, 5 days work / week => totally 40 hours work/week.
• Over Time: As per Romanian labour law, provided by the client.
• Work during weekend/night: As per Romanian labour law and client internal policy.
• Other Benefits: As per Romanian labour law, provided by the client.
• Annual Leave: As per Romanian labour law, provided by the client.
• Local Tax: Paid by the Beneficiary.
• Medical Insurance: The employee is medically insured under the employment contract.
• Probation Period: 3 months.
Thanks & Regards,
Dynamic Staffing Services.
Email CV To [email protected]
How To Apply for This Job: Read the Job Details carefully, If the Job Requirement matches your Profile, Apply by Sending Resume with Document to the Email ID Mentioned on the Job Ad / JD or Call them or Contact office on the mentioned Address.
Read the ad to know more about the vacancies and the qualifications / Experience reqd. | Read the Ad carefully before you apply
If you have any friends, relatives, colleagues or acquaintances who will be matching the below profile, we request you to please share these details to them.
[Note: We try to provide genuine jobs .We dont have any role in Recruitment Process.Please enquiry about the Recruiting Agent before you accept the Job Offer / Pay any Money to them]