OPENINGS FOR REGISTERED NURSES IN SAUDI MINISTRY OF DEFENCE,MILITARY HOSPITAL,DHAHRAN KSA
– Coronary Care Unit ( CCU)
– Surgical ICU
– CardiacOperating Room
– Accident & Emergency
– Adult ICU
– Opertation Room
– Male Specialty 1
• Bachelor Degree in Nursing Valid registration/ license as a Nurse
• Preferably, with Nursing Specialist registration in the Saudi Council or saudi Dataflow completed
1. Minimum of THREE (3) years’ experience as a Nurse including TWO (2) years’ experience in an specialized medical care which must be relevant to the assigned area.
2. Current experience in a Charge Nurse capacity, or potential to fulfil Charge Nurse role is desirable.
3. Preferably, previous experience in Middle East multicultural health care delivery setting.
4. One year previous experience in a Charge Nurse role or similar position is desirable.
5. Previous experience in Middle East multicultural health care delivery setting is an advantage.
- • Tax free income
- • Free transportation & medical
- • Recreational facilities
- • Furnished accomodation
- • Annual leave with flight tickets
SALARY: 6000 SAR PER MONTH
To apply, Send your CV on : [email protected] / [email protected]
.To know more about us visit our website: www.jesseena.com
Read the ad to know more about the vacancies and the qualifications / Experience reqd. | Read the Ad carefully before you apply
If you have any friends, relatives, colleagues or acquaintances who will be matching the below profile, we request you to please share these details to them.[Note: We try to provide genuine jobs .We dont have any role in Recruitment Process.Please enquiry about the Recruiting Agent before you accept the Job Offer / Pay any Money to them]