Hiring for a Very Reputed Fine Dine Restaurant In Europe.
1) Continental Cook – 600 To 800 Euro In Hand
2) Pastry Chef – 500 To 700 Euro In Hand
3) Waiter – 500 Euro In Hand
4) Bartender – 600 To 650 Euro In Hand
Food Voucher Is Provided By The Company
Accommodation Is Provided By The Company
2. Contract Duration: 2 years and Extendable
3. Accommodation: Provided by the client
4. Transportation: Provided by the client. – From & to for accommodation – work place (or) cost will be reimbursed
5. Food Allowance: Daily food budget is Euro 12 candidates can collect the food from the restaurant for working hours only. In thatat budget they can take the food, coffee or cool drinks etc. Rest of the time candidates have to manage their food. Apart from that client will provide the meal voucher for EURO 40 per month to manage their food expense.
6. Working Hours: 11 Hours per day and 5 days in a week (240 Hours per Month). Depend on weekend days and working days per month.
7. Over Time: As per Romanian Labor law provide by the client
8. Tips: Candidates can earn more tips on seasonal basis.
– For Waiters client will provide RON 500 per month. Rest they can earn more according to the restaurant.
BARTENDER – they will earn more according to the restaurant on average.
PASTRY CHEF – They will work in Central Kitchen does not work with clients directly, so in Central Kitchen there is NO TIPS.
CONTINENTAL COOK – They will earn more according to the restaurant. They can earn more in the season (at least 7 month per year), but we want to provide the minimum amounts.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES CAN APPLY ON BELOW MENTIONED CONTACT DETAILS,
THANKS AND REGARDS
Read the ad to know more about the vacancies and the qualifications / Experience reqd. | Read the Ad carefully before you apply
If you have any friends, relatives, colleagues or acquaintances who will be matching the below profile, we request you to please share these details to them.[Note: We try to provide genuine jobs .We dont have any role in Recruitment Process.Please enquiry about the Recruiting Agent before you accept the Job Offer / Pay any Money to them]